The Government exam of Drug Inspector is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission known as UPSC and also various state PSCs and Staff Selection committees on an annual basis. All the interested candidates who are eligible can register application form after going through the UPSC Drug Inspector Notification released every year.
According to the official notification, the application is invited to online mode and candidates can register from December month of the year. The vacancies are available for the appointment of Drug Inspector vacancy in various departments. Additional details about eligibility criteria like qualification, a method of the application procedure, selection process, and other required details are also available on the official website. The recruitment process for these Drug Inspector vacancies will be completed by the next year in October. All the qualified candidates who are aspiring to be the Drug Inspector can send the application form to the exam community with the help of postal services. The application fee can be paid offline or online mode before the deadline.
- Drug inspector posts should possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam from any PCI recognized university.
- Drug inspector should have a minimum experience of 18 months in the testing/manufacturing field or be a registered Pharmacist.
- Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum 30 years as per the government rules & regulation. Relaxation of 5 years is allowed for the reserved category and govt. servant.
- NEGATIVE MARKING :- For one wrong answer 1/3rd mark deducted from result.
- forensic science and laws
- manufacturing pharmacy
- pharmaceutical analysis
- medicinal chemistry
- pharmacology and toxicology
- hospital and clinical pharmacy
- anatomy and physiology
- general knowledge